Lunn's Is In The Air Terms and Conditions
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Open to NI residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Lunns Jewellers Ltd, their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Only one entry per person.
- To enter, simply comment your story of when you knew it was love, under any of the associated #LunnsIsInTheAir Facebook posts. This includes the main competition post, plus the 5 posts of love story inspiration.
- The prize is a £750 Lunns voucher.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Closing Date for entry is 10am on 16.02.17. The Draw will take place at noon on 16.02.17. The winner will be selected at random and the judge's decision is final.
- The winners will be announced on the Lunns Jewellers Facebook page 20.02.17 and will be asked to contact Lunns Jewellers via private message to claim their prize. Prize must be claimed by the 01.03.17 or the winner automatically forfeits prize and a new winner will be redrawn.
- Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative.
- Prize will be collected from the Lunns Queens Arcade Store.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity for free as specified by the Promoter.
Promoter: John H. Lunn (Jewellers) Limited, Queen's Arcade, Belfast, BT1 5FE